How CASSA works for both Principal Contracts or Sub-Contractors
How does CASSA work for Principal Contractors?
As the Principle Contractor, you can log into your account at any time, from any device (web, smart phone, on-site or office) via our secure web portal and ensure that your Sub-Contractors remain 100% compliant at all times. CASSA polices the system, sending out reminders automatically to Sub-Contractors when an OHS compliance requirement needs to be actioned. CASSA will follow-up on its reminders, ensuring a continued 100% Compliance Rate with each of your Sub-Contractors using the CASSA system.
CASSA is FREE OF CHARGE to the Principle Contractor, when using the system to monitor Sub-Contractors OHS requirements and compliance. Saving you thousands of dollars associated with the reproduction of documentation, monitoring and management, allowing you to allocate resources more effectively.
How does CASSA work for Sub-Contractors?
• State & Federal Safety Standards
• The Workplace Health & Safety Act
• Workplace Health & Safety Regulations
• All Relevant Codes of Practice
Step 1. Setup Process
- A CASSA OHS Qualified Representative will setup your account and provide information to easily enter all relevant information in regards to the following:
o Risk Assessments
o Electrical Items (such as Drills, Compressors, Grinders, Saws, etc)
o Plant & Equipment
o Material Safety Data Sheets
o Fire Extinguishers
o Lifting Gear
o Toolbox Talk
o Fall Arrest Equipment
o Task Observations
o All other information specific to your needs / requirements
Step 2. Training Needs Analysis
- Training Needs Analysis, including the development of compliance action plans
- Delivery of any required training programs- from industry certifications through to compliance requirements
Step 3. Monitoring Process
- CASSA will send out automated notifications, via email, on each item in the inventory when a service or update is required
- If the first notification is ignored, a follow-up notification will be sent out
- If the secondary notification is ignored, CASSA will intervene with a telephone call in regards to the notification
- Monitoring and reviewing of development and training programs on an on-going basis (as required)
CASSA will police and enforce the System, maintain all newly passed laws and legislations, and ensure that all of your plant, equipment and information remains compliant.
You will have full access to all of your safety records, ensuring easy and instant access at any time and from any location - the job site, a smart phone, a laptop or from the office. And as the Principle Contractor, you have instant access to all of your Sub-Contractors OHS & Safety Information, reducing your human resources, ensuring 100% compliance with safety legislations and allowing you to maximise on the projects financial turn-over.